Farming Biosecurity Measures for 2020
12 BIOSECURITY MEASURES that will keep your farm safe.
3. Quarantine / Isolation
4. Control visitors
5. Proper fumigation of the pen and the environs (All in, all out)
6. Proper and adequate disposal of carcass.
Either you burn or *bury*.
7. Proper cleaning of feeding and drinking *troughs*
8. Disposal of litres.
9. Culling: killing of birds.
10. Farm properly fenced, (perimeter fencing) to wave off migratory birds.
12. Purchasing your animals from a reliable source .
We hope the above information would be useful to you.